Frequently Asked Questions
Our products and services are presented in accordance with the conditions given below. Please make sure that you read these terms and our relevant policies carefully. You are deemed to accept the terms below when you have an access to our website and you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address for your questions.
Our Institution does not bear any responsibility for any direct or indirect damage that you may encounter for any reason as a result of accessing the website of our institution and/or using the information, content and material on the site (without limitation to the ones stated).
Our organization reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the rights of members performing attitudes and behaviors contrary to the site guide rules and our policies.
Our Service Policies
Please review our policies from the links below to access our practices:
Anyone can register to our website free of charge and shop, except persons under the age of 18 and/or are not legally adult and/or are not legally able to shop online. Additionally, it is possible to conduct transactions in our store without being a member. Following the completion of the registration process, visitors will have the opportunity to check their previous orders and their order status from our online store.
The maintenance of the confidentiality of your account and password, limiting access to your computer, and dealing with your account are under your responsibility. It is at the sole discretion of our company to reserve the right to refuse to provide services, cancel accounts, remove or change any content or cancel orders.
It is prohibited for our members who register to our system to engage in behaviors or activities that would put our organization in a criminal offense before the law. In that case, our organization reserves all legal rights against the crime committed.
The user is accessible by our organization through e-mail, phone, and SMS channels for promotion and information purposes over their contact information provided by them for registration or after or during using of the site. The user can turn off these communications at any point desired.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
Our institution is the owner or licensee of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the content of the e-store, and the rights in question are under legal protection. Information, content and material appearing in the e-store site (without limitation to the ones stated) cannot be copied, reproduced, adjusted, published or distributed without reference and prior permission of our Institution. Other actions may result in legal and criminal liability.
Validity and Amendments
Things to be noted about orders:
- You can use our site and shop without creating any membership.
- While completing your order, you can make the payment with credit card or money order options. We do not provide cash on delivery options.
- You can give separate billing and delivery addresses while placing your orders.
How to place an order?
- Add the products you are having an interest to to your cart with the "Add to Cart" button.
- After adding the products, you are having an interest to to your cart and clicking the "Complete Shopping" button on the "My Cart" page, you can type or choose your invoice and delivery address.
- Following the checkout by choosing the payment method you prefer; an order number will be given automatically by our system and an e-mail with this order number will be sent in order to indicate that your order has been received.
- Orders are processed in short order for payments made by credit card. For the payments made for shopping through money transfer/EFT, the relevant amount should be transferred to our account within 3 (three) business days in order to process your order.
- The status of your order can be tracked over My Past Orders section on the My Account page.
- You can make the cancellation, change and return transactions regarding your orders by contacting our Organization on 0212 370 90 00 (Extension: 146-147).
Delivery and Shipping Process:
- In the delivery process of your orders our organization is affiliated with PTT Cargo.
- Your products will be shipped within 7 business days after the order is completed.
- Depending on the distance from the delivery address to the shipping point; your order will be delivered to your address by the relevant courier company within 1-3 working days after the products are shipped.
- No delivery is made on weekends and public holidays; thus, your package will be delivered on the first working day following the holidays.
- In the cases that you receive an e-mail stating that your order is delivered to the cargo, but the delivery is not made within the designated time, you can follow the status of your order from the link sent in your e-mail. You can also receive information about the status of your cargo from the Past Orders section on My Account page on our site.
- You can change the delivery address and recipient name before your package is shipped. Once your package is delivered to the cargo, you will not have the chance of changing the delivery address.
- When receiving the package, please open and check your order with the cargo attendant. If you detect a damaged, incomplete or faulty product, please do not accept the delivery of the package and return it to the cargo attendant with a written minute.
- If the delivery of the product is made to someone other than you, and you have a problem with the package and the package content, please contact us almost immediately to benefit from our assistance.
- Currently, shipping is only made to the addresses located in Turkey. Orders from abroad and TRNC are accepted only if the delivery address provided is within Turkey.
Cancellation, Returns and Exchanges
Order Changes and Cancellations:
- If you aim to make a cancellation or change transaction on the products after the shipment of the products in question is made, you should follow the exchange/return process after the products are delivered to you. Please find the detailed information about the Product Return/Exchange process on Product Return/Exchange Form.
- If the products ordered by you are not delivered to cargo yet, you can cancel them by contacting to 0212 370 90 00 (Extension: 146-147). In this case, the payment made by you for the cancelled part of your order shall be refunded within 10 days.
- You can track the status of your order from My Past Orders section on My Account page.
Product Return Policy:
Pursuant to the provisions of the Consumer Law, you can return the products purchased by you considering the following situations:
- The product should be returned within 30 (thirty) calendar days after being received.
- Products with damaged original boxes or packages, opened capsules, and products without a certificate cannot be returned. The return acceptance criterion is that the product should keep its saleability to another customer and collection feature. It is not possible to return products with opened original package that cannot be resold to the customer.
- The delivery minute of the product which is issued by the cargo company (if any damage is detected at the time of the delivery, and if a minute which was issued by the cargo company attendant is available) and the original invoice should be sent in whole and complete.
Product Return Process:
- If you aim to return the product ordered by you, you can follow the return process by calling our organization at 0212 370 90 00 (Extension: 146-147).
- If the product is in conformity with the above- stated return conditions; you can send the product with your invoice to our return address below by filling out the Product Return/Exchange Form via contracted PTT Cargo with counter-payment.
- Following the evaluation of the product which is made pursuant to the return procedures, you shall be informed about the process.
- Refunds for the products accepted for return are made within 10 working days after the return approval process is completed.
- Refunds for the products returned by you shall be made as in the form of the payment you made.
- For the payments made by credit card, the price of the product paid by you is returned by E-magaza.com in one go, and its reflection on your card depends on the operation of the bank of your credit card.
Process of Product Change:
You have the right to demand a product change for a product in the same group and at the same price range and within its circulation period by adapting to the following conditions in the product purchased by you.
- You can demand a change of a product within 30 calendar days after the product is received.
- The product you aim to change should be unused, undamaged and resalable.
- Complete the Product Return/Exchange Form in full (by specifying the change you requested for the product in the "Your Request" section on the form).
- For same order only 1 change is acceptable.
- The operations of the products accepted as change will be finalized within approximately 7 business days, and the new product shall be re-shipped in accordance with the cargo delivery time designated to itself.
- If the product you aim to change is not available in stock, we will contact with you and ask your alternative request.
- We cannot make a reservation of products in exchange processes.
Address for Exchanges and Returns:
The return transaction of all products should be made to the address stated below. Returns to a different address may result in the products being re-send to you, lost or extension of the process.
General Directorate of Mint and Stamp Printing House
Dikilitas Mah. Yenidogan Sok. No.55
34349 Besiktas, ISTANBUL